[Jan. 23rd, 8am]
As part of our commitment to provide you with the best digital banking experience we are upgrading our Online Banking system, Mobile Deposit platform, and all of our Business Online Banking systems. These new systems will be available for you starting Monday February 6th. In order to help prepare for the upcoming changes please see our timelines, to-do lists, and download the full information package here: https://www.myfrbank.com/core-conversion/.
- Bill Pay Service will be unavailable beginning at 8am on Friday January the 27th. The new and improved Bill Pay system will be available on Monday February 6th.
- Business Bill Pay payee and history information will not be converted over into the new system. We recommend you print off payee information and transaction history prior to Friday the 27th.
- ACH Batches and outgoing wires need to be submitted before 5pm on Wednesday February 1st.
- Online Banking and Remote Deposit Capture will be unavailable beginning at 3pm on Thursday February 2nd. When the new Online Banking system becomes available on Monday February 6th, you will need to re-establish a new password for your account. Your username will be the same.
- We will contact Remote Deposit Capture customers directly regarding the install of their scanners and log in credentials.
- Mobile Banking will be unavailable starting at 1pm on Thursday February 2nd. Apple users, if your phone does not receive automatic updates you will need to re-download the app. Android users, you will need to re-download the app. The new app store icon and application will look like this.
Click the button below to continue to the online banking login page.